KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

While it is disappointing to see the SP being hammered day in...

1. 231 Posts.
    While it is disappointing to see the SP being hammered day in and day out, it is easy to forget what attracted most long term holders into this co in the first place...

With 3 products in line for production and sales within the next 12 months, it is hard to to get excited by the prospect of where this may go...

This is not some airy fairy idea or potential find in some far out nation... this is a product that not only saves money but can also save lives... right here in our own backyard - widely accepted as the capital of asthma globally...

so the public will want this product... nay they will need it (sorry about the dramatics)... and it is on the horizon...

Let's say we have 1 mil asthma sufferers in Oz and half of those will purchase a wheezometer - i am not an accountant but i like those maths...

In addition we have recently heard that an international panel is endorsing this product as the standard of care for asthma patients...

It wont be long before a big player says "I want a piece of that!' then all those who bought at these levels will reap the reward... and the whole option debate will be a distant memory...

with the first product - the WIM-PC - slated for production and sale in a couple of months we can expect a raft of announcements that will get this moving... until then sit tight and well bought...

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.