EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

that's the thing rur its been said many times before and...

1. 823 Posts.
    that's the thing rur its been said many times before and nothing,but that's not to say it wont happen shortly who knows,all these broker reports one has to be right one day

I questioned Micheal about these reports and are they worth it with some share dilution to pay for some of the reports(not a fan of dilution) but who to believe with all the speculation about and his response being that most of reporters that wright these reports & articles do contact the company and while they add there own views most of the information comes from the company & you have to choose what to believe out of each report but he is a fan and reckons its good advertising.

The only thing i can say that this recent report does stat that a deal is imminent and all other reports Ive read nearly always say a deal COULD be struck.

So that's the quandary isn't it,do i or don't i that the stock market, its the nearolgy that's got me with the x men
    but there are lots of other companies at cloncurry that are saying the same thing i have a decent amount for me invested and i wont sell as even if we mine it will be slower returns but in the long run what if we find the mother load some where unless we just sell the e1 ore to the x men and build another plant at mount Margret.

Enough waffling on off to work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.