UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

production commence end of q1, page-14

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Interesting the company seem to be using the terminology of collaboration agreement now, this may leave the door open for multi revenue streams from the same drugs class?
    The exclusivity agreement type may have only been preferenced for Sanofi due to their early intervention and payment for the industrialization?
    Maybe Exclusivity is another more pricier level of agreement on-top??
    We have not been made privy to this information yet, unless somebody has broached the subject with the boys at one of the investor meetings?

AS mentioned that they would need 50Mil to take them to a production revenue stream(H2), & the CR/SPP would come up 15mil short & the short fall would be taken up by a collaboration agreement. That's 15 big ones, I wonder if he meant agreement/s singular or plural??
    It has been mentioned before, when the 2nd agreement is finally signed the rush'll be on, hope it plays out that way, it'll be a cracker year!

The ageing tests are a mere formality UNS will be madly stockpiling and so will the pharmas. When these new blockbuster drugs hit the market they will need to be shipped everywhere from the word go.
    It's going to be an interesting ramp period to 2016 if all plays out well.....

That article indicated a generous staffing level anticipated by year end, I'm looking forward to the SP showing some signs of anticipated agreeance...? lol.

C'mon UNS give us the sign...
    :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.