PRU 5.18% $2.64 perseus mining limited

Sorry, I'm with fishhead on this one. Yes there is a tone issue...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Sorry, I'm with fishhead on this one. Yes there is a tone issue but rather than completely ignore autosime he did at least point him in the right direction. The original post from autosime followed up with a 'Don't worry Fishead - I bought MML instead. Thanks for your help' sadly doesn't suggest that autosime was here to do much sharing. A pet hate of longer term HC posters (particular those like me who research and generally buy and hold shares) are those who expect posters to tell them about a company without contributing anything back. In my experience, the best threads are those where the thread starter contributes information as well as asking questions - starting a conversation rather than a simple Q and A session. That all said, I'm not against questions like autosime's being asked but I imagine that, had he written his thoughts on PRU that he'd garnered from the activities reports and presentations he'd read and then asked his question , he would have been provided with the source in a less surly tone. So please autosime come back and give us your opinion on PRU - and why it didn't make the grade for you on this occasion. I think you will find that if you do that Fishy etc will be quite happy to engage and you may even find a friendlier tone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
0.130(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $3.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.64 $2.66 $2.60 $15.57M 5.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13433 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 124619 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.