DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

I think it was fairly obvious that a crap raise started to be...

1. 11,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    I think it was fairly obvious that a crap raise started to be factored in in Jan - by looking at the chart. Morningstar are still saying (in consensus out of two analysts - obviously out of date) that DML might earn 23cps in 2014 - and the SP is 34c! This quarterly is a shocker with another quarter of delays to "operational" cashflow positive status (and what about servicing their borrowings?). If you are still holding now and held through the slide in SP since Jan, then you must be difficult to persuade to sell under any circumstances. Sedgeman is another possible $20m down (Could that (the pending outcome) be another reason for the TH - they don't have the money).

Management have possibly deemed it that their job is to be chief cheerleader and to be permanently super-optimistic. As investors or traders it is our job to be sceptical. I've never seen a company flag that the odds of needing a cap raise are increasing - they flag that a cap raise is needed, or dont say anything. Anyway very interested in DML to see what happens. My commiserations to all holders. Now Gold Silver Copper is being slaughtered to further aggravate the shituation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.