MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Mate you are in a fairy land where little elves play at the back...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Mate you are in a fairy land where little elves play at the back of your garden. What you just stated is unsubstantiated fairy tails about what you wish will happen to pay you off and make your decision to invest a good one. In the real world we have lots of hurdles to jump across, evolution is driven by hardship, in the natural world its a stuggle to just get past the infancy stage and most things dont make it to maturity.

What six parties are you talking about your all talking about these mystery 6 players show me the official info provng six people are keen on MAE and are just waiting fo proof. Perhapes MAE did a little prestation to six parties (prove that either). Talk about rumour this stuff is straight out of a steven king fiction.

No offence but many are entertaining positive outcomes for MAE when you use many words like perhapes, might, maybe and if.

This discussion just like the managment it is full of what ifs, unproven, unsubstatiation information that makes this whole situation a joke.

If anyone is still trying to be unboased and realistic you would acknowledge both positives, negatives, opporunties and weaknesses. Instead of what ifs look at NOW your guessing the future and ignoring whats hapening right now?

Im not saying there are not opportunities but risk, wekakness and poor performance have doded these guys for years.

Remember the saying actions speak louder than words, show me some actions. How about the boy that cried wolf (Howling 20mmcf for a while aye)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.