MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

well heres a thought,we go forward, production growing,and maybe...

1. 27,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3198
    well heres a thought,

we go forward, production growing,

and maybe the sp firms more, as the fundementals start to return,,,

but then, when everyone thinks that mae's just cruizin, a few cents here, there,

Trading Hault.

one of the six parties, has seen enough, yes, the flows are substantial, and he's satisfied before the others.

by all means, enjoy the show, but 18c today,,?

is not at all priced in as a sale event, the sale mania, has been wiped off, and what we will see, is an exchange of script from those who expected it sooner, to those, that understand, that returning the stock to the fundementals, will kill two birds in one stone, demonstate, and earn, (not the primary purpose) but to demonstrate that to a buyer.

Its like selling your house, but the realestate agent suggests you clean your back yard up first, and show them the toilet flushes,

or selling your car, and spending 300 bucks on the detailing, yes, its another step, and wont suite some, but, what is the end reuslt?

The doomsayers will say nada, but perhaps they can explain why none of the six parties have turned away.

Now maybe with all the wisdom the doomsayers have, if they were a collective company themeselves, they would not be there.

Perhaps they can explain, on their numbers equated MAE to dog dooey, why infact the others are there altogether?

What synergy does MAE complement their own operations??

The simple fact is that they are there, and therefor they have a sustained interest.

Its not everyones cup of tea, but it is someones, six of them.

I maintain my opinion, their interest is not costed apon the gas price today, but rather, the reserves, and their objective to have long term 20-50 years of supply. And to that, they just want to see it flow.

You dont lose money by heeding caution of the negative, but you dont make it either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.