ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

I own both stocks. Both companies will make tons of money for...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I own both stocks. Both companies will make tons of money for their shareholders if they are successful achieving their business plan. The bottom line for both is whether they successfully produce the quantities of nickel and cobalt sulphate that they say they can in the time period they say they are going to. Selling it will not an issue for either of them. Their deposits are very comparable, I'd say Ardea's is somewhat better, just more quantity, but the difference doesn't matter, what matters is how fast and how much they can produce. Right now CLQ is 18 months ahead at least. They will produce their DFS by 6/18, compared to CLQ 12/19. Once the DFS is complete, CLQ should be off the ground running building their mine. Since getting all the way to full production is the key for both these companies, CLQ is substantially lower risk for a variety of reasons. Some of those reasons pertain to their 18 months lead, their already mostly in place financing, their twin billionaire owners, their binding off take, their complex web of relationships including deep chinese connections, etc. That lower risk is given a lot of value in their stock price, as it should, especially due to the rewards for success. There is also their technology, which has a lot of potential, but I doubt is given much value in their present stock price, as there is no buzz outside the company that their technology is "breakthrough", they will have to demonstrate that before it shows up in their stock price IMO. ARL has more properties, a bigger resource, and its much lower market cap gives it much more potential for multi bagger appreciation if they can pull off their plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.