ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Production in 2023, what gives?, page-27

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Hi prawn man.

I added to my position in ARL today. I like the resource. Deep value, and
    I think ARL is a good buy at current levels.

BUT: "OK, let's put things in perspective, please. Doesn't CLQ have only one mining venture?"

Yes. But most people make a grave mistake comparing other miners to CLQ because they just look at the hard rock mining projects. The other interests of CLQ make company and valuation comps very shaky.

And as far as "only one project" in development: I will make you a friendly wager, even money, that CLQ will have a producing vanadium mine which they have not announced, before ARL is in production on cobalt !

I am not cross promoting, I could care less if you or anyone else here buys CLQ. I can leave it out of discussion on this thread, as long as people do not bring in erroneous comparisons on CLQ.
    But is unsound to compare company valuations on the basis of the hard rock deposits; when people do, they usually get an erroneous idea of both valuations, that of CLQ and the company they are comparing it to.

For anyone interested, I have put a lot of effort in to explaining CLQ, in these threads:
    Multotec and CLQ in World Water Day
    CLQ and Vanadium
    Why CLQ is Not a Spec Miner
    Why Speed to Production is Important
    etc etc.

Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.