ARL 1.14% 43.5¢ ardea resources limited

Production in 2023, what gives?, page-60

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    @Mellhurst
    6 months or a year between the Aussie 3 for the date of coming to production does not really matter.
    The reason for this is, there are already mines producing substantial quantities of cobalt around the world, the supply CRUNCH has not yet happened.
    Full transition to EV has not happened yet. the decision has been made, however the implementation has not been completed, wont be for years.

The points below are more important in the short term.
    - DFS and BFS complete
    - JV Partner and funding in place, de-risking the project.
    - Broken ground and progression to digging ore.
    - Getting to production ASAP with the assistance of our strategic JV partner facilitating and enabling ASAP.
    - To be a producing mine when the CRUNCH happens 2022 onwards.

This is a longer game, the earlier we get to production the better, I agree.
    At this stage cobalt nickel manganese batteries are the most suitable for the EV application, this will most likely be the case to at least 2030 as there is no suitable replacement or disruptor on the near term horizon. The cobalt has to come from somewhere and it is limited in available quantity.
    Then there will be the matter of retooling the battery plants and EV model changes to consider.

I would love to be in production today, It wont happen.
    ARL, AUZ and CLQ will most likely come to production in similar timeframes within a year of each other.
    We will not be late if that is that case.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $7.029K 15.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.