LYC 0.00% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

I have a feeling that Lynas are looking to come back fighting...

1. 487 Posts.
    I have a feeling that Lynas are looking to come back fighting out of their corner, after all the headaches of the last few months.
    Rather than send a swift announcement of having sent product to customers, they are perhaps looking at having an announcement that confirms,

A high grade of rare earth product produced from LAMP
    At a competitive cost of production against what the basket price is (this would be very well received by the market)
    Confirmation from customers that they are happy with the product
    Forecast of how much off take they will be looking at over the next few months going out from the LAMP
    LAMP phase 2 complete and confirmation around Soljitz off take
    New customer contacts

Why rush things when they have all the funds in the bank for the foreseeable future and can thus get things right the first time as opposed to rushing through the above.

And it looks like court cases are now in the background with the election being the sovereign risk focus now

The other side of the coin is that there could be problems at the LAMP however you would expect this would be reported immediately or would be leaked to the market and the SP would fall rather than its current ‘treading water stage’

After all they have rare earths guru, Eric Noyrez in charge, a state of the art facility and let’s face it, they have had plenty of time over the last 12 months to work through commissioning issues

No news is good news

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $6.05 $1.193M 196.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7110 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 5985 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.