HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

production in june they say, page-6

1. 1,038 Posts.
    Thanks for posting treefeed. I accept delays and to be honest I do not know if I am frustrated with the company or the share price. I admit I do not understand the time it has taken to move the project along. I remember photos from Vietnam late last year showing little more than a frame and thinking the ball had been dropped. At the time I was adamant I would sell by the end of the March qtr unless production was imminent. Movements in tungsten swayed me otherwise and the sp never looked like falling out so I was and still happy to hold but very frustrated. A big difference between WLF and HAZ IMO is the HAZ model is profitable at low W prices.

Looking at the "new" timeline in the presentation the DFS in october, construction Jan 2012 - April 2013? The finance will be interesting. I am expecting a greater mine life in the final DFS.

Do you expect Hazelwood to be able to get enough 3rd party quality raw meterial to reliably run the ferro-tungsten smelter at full capacity?

No idea. I have contacted the company before about this and they appear confident but I won't be until I read it an ASX announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.