JBM jubilee mines nl

Jojo,I thought production etc looked a bit dissapointing - but...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Jojo,

I thought production etc looked a bit dissapointing - but then that has been foretold - we have to wait until Mar Q before we can expect the (mega) ramp up to commence.

No news on A1 - a little dissapointing, but I guess nothing to read into it.

AM5 - They seem really even more excited about this, inferring that it will be much bigger than Prospero. As you say the 30 ktpa figure just looking like another interim marker.

Buying JBM today, is buying what will be really precious to China in 5 years time imo. Better even than BHP (still hold), nothing BHP has is better, and nothing is ramping up at 35% pa compounded.

AGM today. Interesting to see whether they have left some good words or news for that.

EL
    PS
    Jojo you seem to've struck gold with AGO (I do regret not having put more effort into researching it early when it looked cheap), but I am still being careful at the junior end. CVN being the junior I've gone big on this year. Very hard to get comfortable that you've found a no-brainer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.