FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Oil is not traded sundays so your 37000/30 days is wrong a daily...

1. 218 Posts.
    Oil is not traded sundays so your 37000/30 days is wrong a daily average is based on around 24 or 25 days .( pretty much your thread title is based on a flawed calculation .)nonetheless if they produced 37k + 35k ,then most likely 35 to 37 k in march will add up to 107k barrels per quarter @ 99 a barrel seems more like 11mill last quarter not bad since the last quarter they made 9.7mill . People should read all reports not guess stuff . Since when do you get a price for oil sunday and would a 13% increase helped by oil price @ 100 per barrel not help. Im tired of day traders pushing their short selling agendas on forums. Mad will make not more than 11mill jan to march and if they read reports well thats gross because in the financial report they deduct royalties and oil lease payments all costs relating the portion taken by state gvt. Sme people are just dump. who reports profits without showing all gross income and deductions incl taxes royalties . So paranoid short sellers just calm down mad is at the bottom there wont be a further plunge from the range we have seen.i cashed out recently and will buy stil . I dnt trade on daily or weekly calculations.bpt.ax dls.ax all started on lousy output i guess the wise investor held on and now both companies produce more than 1mil barrel.so will mad.ax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.