BOK 0.00% 19.0¢ black oak minerals limited

Production Life - Analysis Assistance

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    How long does BOK have in production from Silver and Gold without finding any more ?
    Am trying to do ballpark price check
    Reading data Mt Boppy has 60k+oz with no further near term ounces or exploration in the region and at plant throughput at Manuka, thats about 15months worth of gold prod'n by my calc to get through these oz's as I assume they'd process them ASAP to bring forward cash.
    Silver based on former CCU and current BOK numbers will always be patchy unless new ore body sourced.
    The BOK team are proven operators but there ore sources look limited ? by my calc and their track record in exploration not great ?
    So trying to refresh models -
    If anybody knows the story well - keen to here where upside in share price is in near term with the expensive Trainstone debt (unless its not that expensive). If Trainstone is the big brother why aren't they buying up distressed assets all over the place ? The stock looks cheap but is the share price kicker gold price / silver price (but not huge oz's ?) or is there better margins to be made on the oz's they have.
    IS the upside Marda ? in WA as I don't know that asset well
    Any help appreciated as can't find any broker research on it - as working out what's left for ordinary shareholders once the funding noise is removed from equation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.