CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

lol i have to laugh at you guys...1) he changes his story half...

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    lol i have to laugh at you guys...

1) he changes his story half way from "he definately told me jan/feb" to "the way i understood through question and answers" (wat the?)

2) he cant remember the guys name

not only this, but you think that if you post inside information on a BB than it somehow makes it ok? how has it become public? has the company announced this?
    Granger i have been around long enough to know for a fact that company directors will not tell randoms that the mine is delayed, its price sensitive info that has to be announced to the public. What part of this dont you get? how many companies have you called? Ive tried it before they wont tell you anything that we dont already know.

The problem is that some guy has come on here and posted that he rang the company in SA, the details are very vague and you soak it up like he has done something good. How about i post here tommorow that i spoke with the director last night and he said things are ok, would you beleive me?? sure you would. Im not protecting CCC, providing the arguments are good and worthy of consideration. Having some guy who just joined saying he is privy to information noone else is just plain stinks. So fine sit there and take it, but this thread has become GDN all over like someone else says and now i know why the other respected posters dont waste their time posting on here.

Having said all that he may be right, it could be delayed, ive said this many times that im not banking on september production, but you havent read all my posts have you? oh what a surprise that is, you just came here to be the white knight, well done sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.