AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Doing some further research regarding their IO operations and...

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Doing some further research regarding their IO operations and production numbers, mine life, new mines, mine expansions etc.   I thought it would be best to put this into a timeline perspective.  Trying to be fairly conservative with my assumptions here regarding production outputs, Full Cash Costs, timing of expansions/new mines and the IO price.  The biggest factor here of course is the IO price at a minimum maintaining.  If IO moves to the upside and a continued drop off in the AUD (although our debt is in USD) there will be significant increases to the forecasts below IMO.

With Wodgina production finishing in late H2:2017 and Abydos production finishing H1:2018, my projections show that there will be an obvious drop off in production numbers during Sept 2017 and Dec 2017 quarters.  However, this drop off is slightly offset by the planned expansion of Mt Webber (Sept 2017 quarter) and eventual production commencement at Corunna Downs (March 2018 quarter). However, you can see that either the way there will be some serious cashflow/profits to the company.

***Again I stress some of the assumptions used in my calcs below***

I wanted to try and stay away from speculating on the potential share price etc... however, a simple PE application will show where I think Atlas is heading.  GLTA.

Production No.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.