COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

Production outlook for Orbost, page-72

1. 8,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2810
    I hope you had opportunity to listen to Qtrly conf call?
    the licence transfer may come sooner than June 2023 - depends on Govt.
    I reckon it will be earlier than predicted, because surely the Vic govt needs all the gas it can get??
    COE has stated they will install the Solids Removal package during off-period (summer).
    Prod will continue, but will take 2-4 wks to stabilise.

They said a fresh presentation coming out next few days.
    I think it will detail contracts and timing of renewals.
    New contracts are for longer terms !!
    Also higher prices.
    The new pricing is in "high teens" I think they said?
    They said they looking for Orbost to operate constantly -> looking for certainty rather than high rates for short time ie certainty rather than up and down.
    25% -30% production held for spot mkt.

I totally disagree re comment about messaging from COE.
    I have been investing for 40yrs, and COE has been the most comprehensive, and most consistent provider of news and information of any investment I have had over the years.
    I am certain that is why the COE register is so full of Institutional investors, and why so many banks want to join COE debt packaging - and that in times of fossil fuel hysteria.

If we had any doubts about medium term future of gas and COE, just have a read of coys statements like APA, Origin etc etc.
    Gas is here to stay for decades.
    It's only 7 yrs to 2030 - and absolutely no way renewables will be available to consistently supply replacement fo gas.

( by the way, an expert on Sky said the biggest cattle station in Aust is 1.2million hectares - and stated Sun Cable Solar project to produce power to send to Singapore, will cover 1 million hectares !! IMHO, that's crazy number. What about environmental issues of solar panels covering 1 million hectares?? Will the kangaroos bump their heads travelling underneath panels? what about eco systems. Media is always silent on those renewable enviro issues.)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.