HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello Andrew69, You should really, understand what you are...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello Andrew69,

You should really, understand what you are saying. Before, you even put it out there. As, your name title dictates the meaning you have it all back to front.

Good on you Gman70, along with others whom have had there say. Over the last couple of years, about what is truly an absolute mess of a company. When we say our bit, we are constantly attacked by the likes of T.T, T.E.P and posters such as your self Andrew69.

I am an an original IPO investor, who then invested more at the start point on the open market. I am down 95%, when you then rationalise the loss. To the capital outlay, it then presents very Cleary. As a major loss, so far and not a minor one. Considering many buys had been in the range of 30C, 40C and some i the low 50C's then times the figure by 167500 FPO's purchased.

I am, a director of two companies involved in heavy engineering, manufacturing and maintenance services. The key, to success and for it to be ever lasting so to speak. Is your, key functioning processes, principles and morel and ethical code practices. If you have them all as they should be, from the very starting point of your business life. Then with that, a key and critical word presents itself called "Reputation". In short, parties looking at business/s and individuals or group/s. Would then, be looking at the history of the focus point. To see how, have they performed in all areas of the operation/s. Inclusive in this, is the way investors are treated in any/all ways. ETC. ETC. ETC and as mentioned. In any and all areas of the company/companies.

Andrew69, there is no allowable access for us shareholders to be at the meeting How extremely, disappointing is that action to not allow this after all the B.S over the last four years.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4620/4620509-6a5ab038d47117ab091ff582b803303a.jpg

This chart, simply shows that thye have no idea how to run a business. Along with, the direction they are taking it and with no regard to all the shareholders.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4620/4620527-03e91b5b2c320aa4ca8b368412cc13c8.jpg
    Bravo Danny and Jourdan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.