PEN 4.55% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Production Ramp Up?, page-3

1. 12,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    I got nothing to share on the production, only what is let out on official announcement.

If you contact Ralph or Jonathan I sure they could address any production issues questions you have.

Re : "I would have though they would have been pushing any good news heard before a NYSE listing."

A few of us in the think tank have pros & cons. I myself are leaning a different way..ie only release what you have to (due to legal requirements).

Wouldn't you want the leverage off each announcement or get them to stand on the results of the prior announcement.

I think NYSE will be announced (when Gus when!!!) & be a inflection point as other (read - pent up) good news items build on that release . Production numbers will more than likely be one of them.

If great results are available from extraction, what would be the benefit in releasing now, other than a short burn?
    There is no onus to release now. If you did shareholders being the fickle bunch we are & will forget that announcement very quickly.

I think better to stoke the fire with more fuel when NYSE has been lit...Getting the ducks in a row.

1/ Karoo Jorc - 2 or 3 weeks more drilling
    2/ Karoo (as per my last post) - Things that make you go hhhmmm.
    3/ Karoo being the 2nd & larger mine than Lance ie second production centre with nominal debt.
    4/ Production numbers
    5/ Stage 2 commencement
    6/ 4 mlbs contract (ready to be signed by management), PEN announcement said it was only waiting for PEN to put ink to paper.
    7/ Debt funding for stage 2. (Thanks for confirm Ralph)
    8/ Road show for retail investors ramp up

Just to name a few.
    All of the above can be drawn from various sources in the public forum

Just need the Russians to stop playing with the spot & just take over PDN...Did I type that or think it?? Too late its out there now.
    From what I understand with the latest push down on the spot there are no institutions in that mix only traders & trader desks...Doesn't hurt the utilities though looking for long term contracts ------- just IMO ------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ $740.4K 7.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
120 18274759 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 794145 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.