CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

production schedule, page-3

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Leggy

Re schedule ..I asked a question during the AGM as to if we would have been ready to start if power had not been delayed - Richard Swan responded saying no they wouldn't have been ready so he was the first one I spoke to after the AGM - ............For mine, it was no use asking him does he expect we will be on target production wise coz he would just give a rote response so I asked him straight up - "Do you seriously think we will be producing before the end of the year"......... His response actually seemed shocked – his reply was immediate and was something along the lines of… “I bloody hope so!”

I know they are only words but it was the tone, the look on his face and other body language that one can’t covey in writing that convinced me his response was genuine – he followed on saying he has only had a (I cant remember the job title – but the bloke who’s job it is to set schedules and estimate how long things should take to get up and running since February and of course it takes a new bloke time to come up to speed but – he reckons timing estimates should only get firmer from here in and he is confident the latest estimate should hold firm – but of course added the obvious caveat – providing nothing unanticipated occurs -

Maybe it was just spin or whatever but the unspoken stuff convinced me to give him the benefit of the doubt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.