EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

production soon, page-3

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    10xten, Thanks for the posts.
    It has been mentioned a few times (SWCNT) however I think the focuse is too produce "HUGE quantities of nanofibres"
    for the cement and plastics industries.

Roadshow Presentation
    ASX 27 January 2011

"Pyrolysis Project - Solid Carbon and Hydrogen Production
    without CO2
    - Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT) and Multi Walled
    Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT) and Carbon Nanofibres (CNF)"

Something I put together:
    India uses approx 100mt or 5% of global cement consumption P/A.
    By adding 0.1% nanofibres too the weight of the CEMENT could save 19% or 19mt P/A.
    Add too that the savings of 19% less water,sand,aggregate,power consumption,transport costs,labour and best of all you end up with more space and create less co2.
    India @ 100mt p/a - 19% =79mt @ 0.1% carbon fibres = 79 000 tonnes of nanofibres P/A.
    If India used just 1% cement consumption P/A containing nanofibres @ 0.1% they would be looking for 790 tonnes per year.
    Another big (if) Eden could supply this at $10 profit per kg, equates $7.9mil p/a.
    1% of Global cement usage @ 0.1% nanofibres = 20'000 tonnes @ $10 profit per kg is $200mil @ 5% usage $1b.
    The only way Eden could achieve this within a decade would be through licensing.
    I will keep dreaming, because sometimes dreams come true!!

PS I've assumed the present Global cement consumption is presently 2 billion tonnes it could be less and could be more although the trend is consistently up in China .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cement_production

2010 World Production 3.325 billion tonnes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.