NDO 0.00% 86.0¢ nido education limited

production summary, page-20

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    Watch out Oilman, the posting of information about potential drilling anomalies or incompetence by NDO or their drilling manager/s at Tindalo may raise the ire of many a poster here on HC. Equally, some previous posters who have voiced the opinion that NDO's market updates have been less than full and frank has ably assisted in the awarding of multiple 'thumbs down' mouse clicks for individual posters.

Personally, I found your post very informative and a breath of fresh air. As a holder of a fairly large parcel of shares, I can only say that I am very disappointed at these delays, especially considering the fact that the sp should be much much higher. It's almost as though NDO have well and truly used up all of their bad luck (or incompetence) for the next 10 years.

Quite franky, I am sick to death of ill-informed and ignorant posters on this site who simply poo poo anyone who has a bad word to say about NDO's numerous stuff ups over the past few years. Yes we all know Nido are sitting on what appears to be significant oil assets in the Pines. That's one of the reasons I purchased these stocks on a medium to long term basis. Yes, we know Directors are buying at 22c.... What we expect is accurate disclosure about what the actual problem is and how long it will take to fix. If we have to drill another well, then so be it BUT tell us what is going on so that retail investors can make informed decisions about their holdings. This is what we deserve as shareholders and what the company must deliver on (in line with the requirements under the Corporations Act & the ASX listing Rules).

Just my twenty cents worth people. Lets hope whatever has to be sorted is sorted sooner rather than later and we all see the fruits of our investments.

Cheers

Mr Big

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $196.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1238 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.