JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

production testing kazakhstan style, page-2

1. 5,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I am in this stock for 6.9c head and 1.3c oppies. Look good potentential. The J-50 is in the relatively updip eastern flank of the Akkar North oil field. JPR block has about 0.5km by 2km area of the AkN field and the sand probably has about 40m net (i remember reading somewhere when doing the research, if i am not wrong). Should be no problem for J-50 to flow oil at similar rate as other AkN wells nearby. With 30USD/bbl profit to JPR (after opex, income tax and government take) out of 70USD/bbl oil price, 2 wells (J-50, 51) if producing 500bopd each in this reservoir could make over 10mil/yr after those mentioned outcome. J-50 is low risk discovery well, which if a good flow confirmed, will see JPR turning the corner.

This is an oil province, if there is favourable structure for oil to accummulate, there will be high chance of finding oil. I think J-52 will promise more than the little bit of AkN field that JPR own.

luvsfootie, 90 days are pretty good long time for a well test and JPR should be able to obtain lots of information regarding the reservoir characteristics. Will be a bit of running against time to produce as much as possible with practically optimal number of wells as JPR is in the same reservoir with other producer. In Australia, you need to sit down with your neighbour to work out who own what, in some place like in the Middle East, but not sure Kazakhstan, suck as much as possible, it's yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.