COE 0.00% 18.5¢ cooper energy limited

production testing, page-2

1. 129 Posts.
    Thanks for the post RHSURFER. I always have ridiculous trouble understanding much at all from the Kurnia announcements. From the volatile trading that has occured from these annoncements, I think most people have no idea either as the price has overreacted from eurphoria when oil and gas shows at 3000 metres and MS going on Brr saying a 90% chance of 60 million barrels and up to 1.45 to immediately a duster and straight back 70 cents and now recovering up to 90.

I now have a vague understanding of the testing procedures you have mentioned and from my point of view, they don't know anything more then when they started except that at 1200 metres and 3000 metres there were oil and gas shows. I am sure this is why MS is now been ultra conservative because even he would not have any idea.
    I will really happy if they can get any revenue from this well. Even gas would be brilliant after all the time and money spent on it.

Cooper has been trading as if the only thing the company has is Kurnia. It did not move on Warrior, Callongwa, Parsons or cleansweep reserve upgrades. Everyone has forgotten that Coopers fair value even if Kurnia is a duster is about 90 anyway. 300,000 barrels next year from the cooper basin with increasing reserves at record oil prices plus drilling 2 more international wells after Kurnia at Gurame and Tunisia which are also potential to add multiples to the share price and are potential company makers. Also more potential wells to drilled after Parsons 1 sucess (Maybe Parsons 2,3,4).

Please DYOR as I hold plenty of Cooper shares (2nd biggest holding after WPL), am extremely biased and happy to hold for at least another 2 years. All the gamblers can throw darts at Kurnia. Cooper has plenty of things going for it and Kurnia would be a massive bonus if any success. I backed the Aussies in the cricket at $6.25 at the beginning of day 4 cause the draw was massive unders at $1.25 for a team that won 15 in a row. About equivilant to everyone guessing Kurnia's Fate. At the moment everyone thinks the duster is the obvious result at 1.25 but things can happen and change quickly. Cricket and Oil exploration are funny games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $488.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $494.0K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 495889 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 266629 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.