MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Production timeline, page-47

1. 85 Posts.
    All depends on the current market price, so currently sitting at mid 20 cents there is no way the buyout would be in the $2-3. The investor (Chinese more than likely) would not spend more than they need, nor would any of us. So they will start buying out stock. i.e.. in this scenario at the 23c price until they own a certain percentage (under 50%) then they would have to make there intentions known. (Buyout) So the longer MNS holds out the better for all who hold stock because when MNS break ground then the shares will increase as then the mine is inevitable. Right now, there is still a level of vulnerability as MNS haven't completed their Envioro impact study, and also hasn't got a mining lic. (personally feel that this won't be a problem as Sinoma already hold a cement plant there) but the prudent investor might want to wait till those things come in before jumping on. Everyone has their comfort level and all are on differing levels. The next 6 months will be very telling for this stock. Lets all hope its positive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.