PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

sushi, I can understand your frustration but the cash flow these...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    sushi, I can understand your frustration but the cash flow these guys are pulling in can't be ignored forever.

Problem is speculators don't want to get burned and see opportunities elsewhere. Institutions can't see how they can get in because there is no liquidity.

Maybe the biggest problem is their past record because in actual fact Petsec's 2005 result will surpass anything they achieved in the 90's when the share price hit $7.00.

The reserves are not nearly as big as they once were in volume terms but look better when you compare their value.

I still think the big end of town has yet to be convinced that higher oil and gas prices are here to stay. The juniors are still at the mercy of the day traders.

Maybe when December quarter results start to flow in and analysts/brokers can see the money the junior producers are making it will begin to sink in.

Lastly I think if you were the CEO of a company that went from $7.00 to 7 cents and had to explain yourself to frustrated shareholders and brokers, you would probably not want to say too much about prospects either but rather rely on results to get the message across.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.