BCI 4.00% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

production update, page-7

1. 37 Posts.
    Goarmy

You say:

"I still think that we are all still missing some important facts that were most likely bought up in the Independent experts report when Regent tried it on. "

This statement is a little ambiguous. But my interpretation is that the Company is hiding something that was "likely b(r)ought up in the IER".

Is this what you mean? Are you saying that this information is material? If it is, then BC Iron and its directors are in breach of the law are they not?

It is a very serious accusation and you had better consider either putting up the accusation and going to ASX/ASIC or keeping your uniformed opinions and conspiracy theories to yourself.

Anyone with any experience knows that an institution will not take a position that they cannot exit from in 5 days of trade. If you look at the average daily trades since 1/1/12, the average is 142k and the median, or 50th percentile, is 88k.

Most instos will want positions of between 1M and 5M shares, maybe more, which is not possible to exit from with the thin trade. Furthermore, there is probably still some over hang from the parasitic Hedge funds who came in on the Regent takeover.

With no insto trading, the reason for the low price therefore is that the mom and dad investors and DTs are trading at the margins with no respect or understanding of market fundamentals.

Furthermore, look at the Company's Performance over 12 months (+3%) compared to its peers operating iron mines- AGO -26%, MGX -26%, GBG -11%, GRR -3%.

Seems to be doing pretty well.

Put your conspiracy theory back in the drawer and learn some market fundamentals.

Frank Drake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $481.6K 1.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 838717 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 54124 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.