GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I am quietly confident, but by no means certain that they will...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I am quietly confident, but by no means certain that they will get enough to warrant commercial production.

The gas shows over the coming weeks will obviously give the SP a leg up, but given the history of PB1/2 I expect a tighter trading range this time around. What could push it outside of that range is exeberance of day-traders, and/or some super gas readings.

Note sure why Sharemadder is saying the oppies "practically worthless". They will be worthless if the company cannot sustain an SP a couple of cents above the strike price (above about 12c), and the only way they will do that is for PB#3 to be commercial. It is that simple, and it is true of ANY option for ANY company. The current price reflects what we know today about PB3 (not that much) given the upside of a successful drill (we know a fair bit about the resource estimates) and time (plenty - Nov expiry). All of that does not mean that they are worthless. If they were they would be sitting at .0001 with zero trades for the day.

Sharemadder, are you holding oppies? If so, why? And please don't say "I'm free carried". If they are worthless sell now and make .7c cents per option.

Cheers,

Disco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.