GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

production well success, page-16

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Oppies, yes I have some and have sold some (as I participated in the cr). More in the heads, lots more which are free carried and more than cover my oppie cr purchase.

Oppies r worthless because the heads are a long way below the strike of 12c. More to the point oppies r very risky this time around. If PB#3 cannot make the grade then they go to 0. What i allude to on here is i dont want people to risk great amounts in oppies and wake up one day to find PB#3 is no good, not commerical or some other problem and therfore loose their dosh. Ramping oppies by some on here should come with the warning 'be very careful what you pledge'. At least heads have some basic value such as WCU investment.

Also I agree that the trading range will be tight. They just dont need a sniff of gas they need good gas results. Many traders very weary and wary of GDN past performance and lets face it, it has been very bad.

I for one want to see successful outcome, just be very careful about trying to make a squillion on oppies as it may go belly up on you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.