CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Hi CVN'ers,I am a long time holder but first time poster....

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi CVN'ers,

I am a long time holder but first time poster. Initially bought CVN back in the 5c days but average purchase price now is 28c so taking a hiding on this much loved stock.

I continually ask myself....what has changed with CVN since the good old days when oil strikes were far better than 1 in every 2 holes, and I would await with baited breathe the annoucements which came out like clockwork every two weeks or so. Now we wait up to two months with not much more than a wimper from the company. Nothing has changed, same oily patch of land, pretty much the same management, different drill rig (has this got something to do with it perhaps?, clutching at straws really since the company always expresses their faith in it), same POE operating. I think they need to have a good look at what they were doing in the "successful" days and try to reproduce that. I'm sure they are limited by POE's ideas, since they are the operator, but honestly these guys are way out of form.

Frieda...thanks for your continual ideas, you are definitely a glass half full or maybe three quarters full optimist.

EL....you were always the CVN barometer for me, waiting for the day that you see some optimism again with this one.

I continue to hold and am optimistic on this one, I'm hoping that it has been a swiss cheese holes lining up affair where everything that could go wrong has and management can kick a few goals next year. Waiting with baited breathe to see.

Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.