IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Production

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Hi Guy's

I would like to start discussing the possibility of a Capital Raising to fund Rollout and Production.

My original thoughts were that Pre-Orders would bankroll initial production of 10,000 ROAM e per week/month but as of yet we have not seen any paid pre orders and according to mngmnt we will be shipping end of june.

Since this theory of mine we have production forecast increase of possible 50,000 ROAM e per week which must cost millions to set up.
    Not sure how retail works but would it not be IOT's obligation to supply the product and to a major retailer and then wait say a three month period to be paid, not much different to running say a bakery or building business or something.

Just putting it out there that we may see a placement very soon to get this mass production started, obviously we wont start mass production unless we have secured a major retailer and once news is released on this sp will go up from here but we will be needing some serious cash to stock the shelves and in a hurry.

What are some thoughts on how this can pan out in the very near future not forgetting we still haven't been told how the pre paid orders on the IOT web page have been going.

Sort of a catch 22 if they have big pre paid or not, do they have pre paid numbers for a mass rollout or are we going to raise 20-50mill cash in a flash

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.