MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

production, page-5

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Quarterly out.

"Engenho Gold Project – Brazil (100% owned)
    Mundo Minerals is pleased to advise that the construction phase of the treatment infrastructure at the Engenho Gold Project is in its final stages, with plant commissioning expected to occur around the end of April, enabling initial gold to be poured by the end of May 2008.

The crusher has been operating for a number of months and has continued to exceed all specifications. The mill has been running through dry commissioning and final pipe work and electrics are currently being completed."

In addition, with reference to Egenhoe:

"Additional ore sources identified within the Engenho mine.
    Exploration at Engenho enhances regional potential of Mundo’s tenements – +1km gold anomaly identified."

"In addition to the Engenho ore body and the previously identified Mazoca anomaly, which remains a high priority exploration target, the soil sampling program has identified a well-defined anomaly in the north-eastern portion of the tenement area. This anomalous zone extends over a strike length of more than 1 kilometre immediately north of the Engenho Gold Mine.

In addition, it appears that there is a general north- outh trend arising from the soil sampling over the tenements that further enhances the exploration potential of the tenement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.