LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

productivity commission says..., page-30

1. 6,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2514
    I don't hold CXY.

I made lots of money on LNC and lost some on CXY as I said in the Surat discussion, why on earth would that make me anti-LNC? If anything it should make me even more pro-LNC and anti-CXY! Now I don't hold any UCG companies because I don't trust the Qld government, but if I held one it would probably be LNC for its diversified assets making it less risky.

I agree with Dex though that the lack of reported progress on GTL is worrying. I suspect they're finding it's not as easy as they'd hoped to get the syngas quality consistent enough to produce high yields, but that's just my personal opinion.

It's no big deal anyway, it's a revolutionary technology and teething problems are to be expected. The luxury LNC has that CXY doesn't is that LNC can take five years to get it right if necessary because they have so much money backing them and more assets to sell.

So to everybody who wants to get histrionic when somebody dares suggest that LNC's continued lack of technical data might indicate lack of progress, just relax. The questions are valid and need to be asked, and it's the holders who should be asking those questions, not Dex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.