LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

productivity commission says..., page-42

1. 79 Posts.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06229/714268-28.stm

A 2006 article that describes Sasols company and stock growth and how it provides much of the areas energy energy needs.

The beauty of this is that it reminds us that Sasol's story is extraordinary even with messy polluting above ground gasification and the article speaks of their way being a potential more common way going forward to produce oil.

Just think of what is possible if and when Linc starts to deliver on the UCG GTL vision....To many South Africans, Sasol is a huge success story.

From the article: "The company's daily production now meets about 30 percent of South Africa's transport-fuel needs. The country's 50-rand bank note even features a picture of one of Sasol's plants.

Sasol's share price has more than tripled over the past three years. Analysts estimate it earned about $2 billion in the year ended June 30, about 35 percent higher than the year before -- such a sharp rise that South African authorities are contemplating a "windfall tax" on the company."

I think over time Sasol is now creating 250K barrels a day from GTL.

Linc has plans of 100K first and then 250k barrels a day.

I'm betting of UCG GTL becoming a reality slowly. I wouldn't sell any shares for all the tea in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.