LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

homey sorry if I wasn't clear but I meant I think the diesel is...

1. 46 Posts.
    homey sorry if I wasn't clear but I meant I think the diesel is stored at Chinchilla and my calculations were based on production of 10 litres a day over 3-4 yrs. It is an easy assumption to make, you don't really think they produced enough just to make it to Perth, do you? LOL The support vehicle carrying the diesel fuelled up at Chinchilla so I assumed the storage is the tank shown at the Chinchilla site when they were leaving which would hold considerably more thn 10000 l (need the dimensions to calculate accurately). However I have emailed linc with this question and will give a more accurate answer if/when I get an answer.
    My point was not the exact amount produced but that it had been consistently produced. From the landline interview with PB when asked "If you look at the pilot project out there, has it proved what you want it to prove?"

PETER BOND: "The short answer is yes. When I first started Linc - when I first took it public in 2006, my first statement was I wanted to prove that we could take UCG gas and turn it into diesel. We've done that, and we can do that commercially, so the answer is yes."

So I am saying unless PB is lying GTL should be ok and I prefer to believe him, you have the right to think otherwise if you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.