PNV 0.41% $2.41 polynovo limited

From Prof Greenwood's LinkedIn profile: "In New York now, spoke...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    From Prof Greenwood's LinkedIn profile:

"In New York now, spoke to James Gallagher/Joe Bessey's group at New York Presbyterian Hospital. VERY enthusiastic response by a great group. They seem keen to use BTM in the near future.

Following the talk this morning in LA, iI've spent the evening with Warren Garner who has crystallised the past 13 years of work on the BTM. It's nice to interact with people who just 'get' what you're trying to achieve. I've got tomorrow with Warren before flying to NY on Sunday to meet Joe Bessey and his team.

A talk this morning at USC in Los Angeles had the biggest audience yet of junior docs as well as established clinicians. Some great questions for further research. Warren Garner played the perfect host and shouted a superb lunch. Finally, a break in the schedule. Spending tonight and tomorrow with Warren, can't think of better company! New York on Sunday/Monday.

Had a great time in Memphis last night and today. Dr Hickerson was not only a gracious host, encouraging his burn and therapy teams to attend my lecture, but he also showed me pictures of his excellent early results using BTM and I got to meet his lovely patient who had a full face burn repair with it. Los Angeles next.

I've been in Salt Lake City all day mainly with Drs Gia Lewis, Amalia Cochran and Stephen Morris and key staff. Their hospitality was outstanding and I got to see some of their early work with BTM cases. Their enthusiasm is exciting to see and their results superb to date. Off to Memphis in a few hours.

It's been a great day in Sacramento, two talks of over an hour each to different groups, with great hospitality shown me by Drs. Palmieri and Greenhalgh. A lot of questions answered, much clarification and a promise to be available for advice and help whenever I can. Off to Salt Lake City tomorrow morning."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.38 $4.263M 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 30432 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 8889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.