PNV 0.41% $2.41 polynovo limited

Today Prof Greenwood presented to our Adelaide ANZSOM...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Today Prof Greenwood presented to our Adelaide ANZSOM conference. I almost cried with joy over the photos of the first burn case using BTM and then CCS. An astounding result... and a very lucky man. You know it is a truely meaningful result when a large room of doctors see a photo and there is a unison breathe in and quiet almost universal "wow" response... with spontaneous applause.

A personal congrats to John, his RAH Burns team and to Polynovo on a product to make a serious difference to lives of those unfortunate enough to need it.

From my perspective, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for ethical investment. I'd love PNV to manage a differential price on BTM so it is affordable in the third world where it is needed most... that is a good question for the AGM...

finally, a less than ideal day on the market in terms of share price... but really, unless you need to sell, who cares... I've said it before, this is market disruptive technology and a platform of options await... short term SP is irrelevant and this is a hold/help others and make a serious return... IMO.

Seeya at the AGM.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.38 $4.263M 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 30432 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 8889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.