IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Good morning allWith the recent focus on the CF33 Oncolytic...

1. 2,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11797

Good morning all

With the recent focus on the CF33 Oncolytic Virus project, and the ongoing interest in the Her-Vaxx Phase 1b and Phase 2 trials, it occurred to me that I had lost track of where things are going with the Ohio State University B cell vaccines and old mate Prof Pravin K.

So I had a look around and I discover that Professor Kaumaya has a major conference presentation coming up on December 3rd at the "World Vaccine and Immunotherapy Congress" in San Francisco.

Here is the blurb:

"December 3 - Main Congress Day 1 @ 14:10A paradigm shift: Cancer therapy with peptide-based B-cell epitopes and peptide immunotherapeutics targeting multiple solid tumor types:
    • Development of new paradigm shifting cancer immune-therapies
    • Translational strategies from basic preclinical studies to clinical trials
    • Detailed pipeline/ portfolio of validated B-cell peptide vaccines
    • Development of combinatorial immunotherapeutic strategiesDr Pravin Kaumaya, Professor, Ohio State University"
    Source: https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/world-vaccine-immunotherapy-congress-west-coast/speaker-pravin-KAUMAYA.stm

It seems to be quite the event. Big Pharma is well represented: https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/world-vaccine-immunotherapy-congress-west-coast/index.stm

It's worth remembering here that the Professor's "B-Vaxx" is currently in a Phase 2 trial and I vaguely recall suggestions in the past from Leslie Chong that we might see some preliminary results from that by December this year. B-Vaxx is being trialled against solid tumours - breast, Ovarian and Colon. Study participants "Must have histologically confirmed metastatic solid tumor; the malignancy should be considered incurable using standard treatment." The Phase 1 dose escalation was completed a while ago and they are now I the Phase 2 extension trial which will be looking at clinical benefit.

It will be interesting to see is Leslie Chong attends - San Fran is her old stomping ground with Genentech.

This is a reminder of the remarkable depth of the Imugene IP.

Best wishes to all

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.