re: belmore - profanity / hotcopper team Ah, ok! Thanks ghosty...

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re: belmore - profanity / hotcopper team Ah, ok! Thanks ghosty for taking the gloves off. I was hoping we'd last a bit longer but, hey, I expected that one.

You do make me laugh though wipes: Can you give a definition of the word "profanity?"
    Just so that we can all play the same game.
    Then, can you show me where I was being racist?
    Then can you tell us all why you insist that I am gay, that the poor creature Yak got to pose for him and to construct a profile (including the fact that the guy would go out with 99 year men!) so as to post it on this forum?
    Then the continuous accusation that I am gay? (with all the attendant idiotic cliches, like gelly etc?) I mean all this stuff makes me laugh and wonder just how low your fantasies can go but, day in-day out, you roll out the same bullshIt...
    Then can you explain the "anonymous" email I've received from your little Kabal?
    Then can you explain the hatred you have for anyone who has any critical remark to make about Bush and Sharon? About Seppos and the IDF?

Now, don't forget, I couldn't give a stuff about any -but ANY of your comments, of the comments made by your slimy little Kabal, the little peabrains who lurk around here so they can throw a little dirty word or two.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.