PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

We are in an accumulation phase?? – if I’m right, yes, as per my...

1. 4,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    We are in an accumulation phase?? – if I’m right, yes, as per my previous post.

Someone is accumulating PYM shares? – if I’m right, yes, as per my previous post.

Then why isn't the share price appreciating? – larger players don’t simply buy 20M shares on market at whatever price they can. Nor do they just lob a 20M buy order onto 0.007 and hope it gets filled. They will instead accumulate a position over a period of time (ie. 20 lots of 1M) so as to build a position over time without bringing attention to themselves. This is why I think some accumulation is occurring – every time supply at 0.007 gets reloaded, these shares get taken. However, there has been very little traded through 0.008c because there is still supply (ie. sellers) at 0.007c. Once this supply stops, buyers will need to step up into 0.008c and the brakes will come off. Supporting the accumulation theory, is my other point that the supply at 0.008c keeps getting stacked every time we look like running into 0.008c. This could be our accumulator making the sell side look scary to prevent retail investors like you and I jumping on board before they get their fill at 0.007c.

If more volume is being bought than sold (based on the OBV line, as you claim), the share price should be appreciating (but it's not!) – suggest you read up on what OBV means.

Why is money well spent at 0.7c if someone has an agenda other than allowing PYM shares to find fair value? – if accumulation is occurring, eventually the accumulator will want a return. Once they have their fill, one day 0.008 and 0.009 will just get line wiped, day traders, breakout traders and retail investors will all pile in and we will have a massive price increase for the accumulator to distribute into. So, if I’m right, 0.007c would be a good entry – as long as you don’t find yourself holding the can when they get out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.