PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

yeah maybe they got sick of having to log on and put in their...

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yeah maybe they got sick of having to log on and put in their sells every few hours so just dumped them.

either way cougar i don't buy accumulation, i do see continual dumping (for months) and management came clean on this ....... and very little NEW news. why did the long term supporters get out before the great dawn? maybe there aint one and they see months if not years of nada so just decided to get out while they can. just the same old crap. it's going to take a massive rabbit for these guys to gain even an ounce of credibility. even then, that ounce will be discounted. lol

with all the accumulation has there been any substantial holder notices? haven't checked but from memory don't think so.

hard to be optimistic at all with what we are being told. and what happens if the 'lawsuits' get traction? reading the other thread, didn't even know about that. have we been told everything?

maybe they should just sell up the lot, make a capital distribution so that we can at least sleep at night knowing we aren't paying for another year of salaries funded by capital raisings. at this rate, they won't even get the oppies over the line for some funding!!

we need good news ....... and need it yesterday

if anything at least we know you and I have an interest in the stock and keep the threads going lol, albeit on different pages!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.