DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

professional wolf, page-18

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great post from Nathan Black. Pretty much says it all.
    One of our intellectual posters is our Nathan.

A green thumb for Nathan if I can remember how to do it.

A slow transition into profit yeah I'd agree with that but with profits growing exponentially if all the leggo blocks fall our way.

The next 6 months should see us with another 6 or more embeeded networks hooked up re Kiddle's agm whiteboard presentation. Big Bad Bobby Gee has come back for a reason. Haven't a clue why that is.....except he's the man that really does have all the contacts. Still got his 100 odd million shares too. Shame on him for selling a few.

Some of these embeeded contracts take a long time to get thru the negotiation process. 12 months minimum. Much more complicated than I first thought.

Take the Gold Coast embeeded network contract which has been going on for as long as I can remember. And I have a long memory.
    These negotiations are not dead unlike Tassie being awarded to Lord's outfit. It could take another 6 months or more before various parties are all willing to agree on who owns what,why,where and when or something like that anyway. Talk about complicated.... give me a milk bar business anyday.

Anyway Nathan's post is very insightful......most of those things he's mentioned you shouldn't do I've done.
    On second thoughts I have read much better posts.

It's all good. All Ords 100 points plus down. Tax loss selling month upon us. And the downtrend still intact.

Oh the pain........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.