DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

I have never attacked kiril personally. In fact the opposite....

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    I have never attacked kiril personally. In fact the opposite.
    That's why I was very disappointed in his attack on me. I think he's made a very poor judgement on this stock but that doesn't excuse personal attacks.
    Hey, we've all made mistakes and some of us have lost a lot of money. As a 27 year old in 1987 I lost over $700,000 in the crash of 87 and at that stage one could have bought four beachfront units on the Gold Coast with that sort of cash. You don't think that hurt? I recovered but it shook me for a few years. I am just calling this stock as I see it and when will people realise that nothing that is said on this forum will affect a company's stock value? The company either has a growing business or it hasn't. If INT are successful, the stock will rise accordingly no matter what is written here. Simple as that.
    And no, I am NOT trying to buy stock cheaper. If it goes to 0.001/0.002 I still will not put a single dollar into this business. Until I see concrete evidence that there is a huge market and that these directors know what they are doing my money is invested elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.