NOX 14.3% 8.0¢ noxopharm limited

Professor Kelly comments...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I wrote to Professor Kelly and asked him to shed light on his involvement with Filamon; and for his view on Noxopharm. This is his reply, which he has allowed me to publish here.

Thanks for bringing to my attention the comment on Hot Copper about the new company, Filamon.

As you know, I am heavily invested in NOX both financially andemotionally. I discovered idronoxil in the first place, and it was a verypersonal experience with cancer that led to the discovery of the Veyondaformulation and the DARRT treatment regimen. The CEP and LuPIN programs and theexciting relationship with Hudson and the mRNA drug pipeline were all initiatedby me. I retired from NOX because at age 77 it was time to hand the day to dayrunning of the Company over to others, and those ‘others’ deserved to be ableto run the Company without the ghost of a founder haunting the corridors. It’spainful to see the SP where it is, but I remain supremely confident that thetechnology platforms will prove their worth sooner rather than later.

I was asked to help get Filamon up and running, and the science wasexciting enough to get me out of retirement. I have been through the prostatecancer experience – the biopsies, weeks of radiotherapy, 4 years of chemicalcastration therapy playing havoc with your brain and body, and finallymetastatic tumours causing pain and paralysis. With Professor de Souza’s andVeyonda’s help, I cleared my body of all cancer 8 years ago and my hope is tosee other men derive the same benefit from Veyonda.

But I have been involved in medical science long enough to know thatcuring cancer is going to take several silver bullets, not a single silverbullet. That is why I agreed to become involved in another opportunity to helpother men not have to go through what I went through. What Filamon is doingcomplements, not replaces, what NOX is doing.

Last edited by RBx: 06/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.010(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.0¢ $4.207K 56.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118527 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.