ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

News perspective, Courthouse News reporter Cain Burdeau is based...

1. 869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

News perspective, Courthouse News reporter Cain Burdeau is based in the European Union:

"By backing the opposition Inuit Ataqatigiit, the mine seems doomed. The left-green Inuit Ataqatigiit campaigned against it and backs a moratorium on uranium mining. It also has pledged to join the Paris climate agreement, a move that could preclude Greenland from developing rare earth mines.

“Now it will be distinctly uphill for the large and controversial mining projects,” said Carl Bildt, the co-chair of the European Council on Foreign Relations and a former Swedish prime minister, on Twitter.

Instead of mining, Inuit Ataqatigiit advocates fishing and tourism as the best fit for Greenland’s future development. About 90% of Greenland’s population is made up of Inuits, many of whom fish for a living.

However, Inuit Ataqatigiit has not ruled out mining in other locations. It is expected to form a coalition government with smaller parties.

Siumut won about 29% of the vote, marking a turning point in Greenland’s politics. Siumut has ruled the island almost without interruption since 1979 when Greenland’s parliament — known as the Inatsisartut — was established as part of the Danish territory’s autonomy."

https://www.courthousenews.com/greenland-rejects-huge-rare-earth-mine-in-national-elections/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $47.87K 2.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 484862 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.