RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ha ha, tosser23 wants to be right but the believers want the...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Ha ha, tosser23 wants to be right but the believers want the profit. Right only could be proven in the rear mirror. Profit only could be got with the vision, gut, and some lucks.

I don't want to be right but I want to take the consequences with the hope of good profit and beliefs on FMS IO.

However the consequnces could be bad or good without matter what your vision and gut since market and the Nature most of times doesn't care about them.

Fortunately I prefer to buy at the time when the market is full of bloods. So I could bet on FMS IO without the need to run in the financial tsunami.

FMS just needs the IO, more than 500mT IO. If it becomes true, no any manipulators or wise men could stop its shooting up again. I don't expect too much but just $1-4 per share. Don't blame me. I am human and I have the emotion. I put the risk under the control and I have the right to let my emotion to fly a little bit.

FMS goes! It is all my hope now. How do you do? Run in the tsunami? It is your business and you have to decide and don't blame anyone else for your problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.