AVR 1.67% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

profit 2.4 cents per share 2018, page-14

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Meerkat
    It would be interesting to hear your predictions supported by data. Rather than just simple subjective comments that rack up your quantity of posts on hotcopper, how about something tangible based on a calculation and research perhaps to help objectivity...an estimate on centres using cardiocell, High or low... Profitable or not profitable... Just curious how you quantify your position and why... Short term or long. Unless your position is just to be negative for negatives sake which unfortunately makes a lot of those 19000+ posts Not worth reading. I agree with some of your assessments on other shares which are negative as I don't see the technology or product being profitable, but I'm not seeing it with AHZ and this last post just sounded negative for no reason other than to disagree. Either way an opinion without data is just an opinion...
    And I don't necessarily believe Morgan's or other broker reports either... But at least they try to quantify a position with data. The share price is one thing and at the mercy of irrational and impatient investors but profit and sales are semi-predictable within reason. Have a go! You might just be right... But it would be more educational for the rest of us to hear more than a strictly negative opinion without data. More people might actually listen and read those 19000+ posts of yours.
    Cheers
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.