TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Profit by Holding for Fair Value

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2823
    As a very long term holder since 2006 I humbly suggest that readers of this thread simply HOLD their stocks through the current period until they achieve FAIR VALUE. The more that you trade your stocks the more volatile the SP will become. If the buy volume is stronger than the sell volume, the SP will inevitably go up. It is your choice but if there are limited stocks for sale the SP can only go UP.

The people on this thread are a mix of traders, opportunists, speculators and the odd investor. Someone posted today that the LT holders are very quiet. We are actually very happy and just busy planning our future from the really quite substantial proceeds that we are accumulating from our LT holdings in TNG. While the gyrations in SP continue we will continue to play a long game because we are in the main convinced that the project now has sufficient momentum to carry through to completion.

I admit it is not for me to tell people how to trade their stocks BUT.......... I know that the people that I know very well are playing the long game and are literally making tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars in profit. It is your choice, but I humbly suggest that the best way to profit from TNG is to act like an investor and not a speculator.

Lastly there is a lot of "Noise" on this thread and generally that is all it is ....."Noise". Ignore it if you can and make your own well considered decisions about a project that promises over $13b in revenues. I think Fair Value for this stage of the project is between 40c and 50c.
    chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.