TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Totally agree with your words of wisdom Wombat2. I've been...

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Totally agree with your words of wisdom Wombat2.

I've been trading and investing in the ASX for over 10 years now. I've had allot of wins and I've also had my fair share of losses along the way.

I've also been part of 2 major corrections/crashes from the dot.com days to the GFC.

The fact that I'm still here shows I've learnt plenty along the way.

My investment in TNG over the last 3 months has been very rewarding to say the least. I often pinch myself due to the fact I was able to purchase the majority of my shares under 5c.

In all my years of investing and feeding off info from some of the most savvy mining investors, I dont think I've seen a better opportunity than I'm seeing here in TNG. What PB and the team have managed to announce in the last 3 months with the likes of Woojin and Posco has been breathtaking IMO.

Companies of this magnitude dont waste time meeting and being associated with junior mining companies like TNG without doing their DD and doing it very well. To me it seems TNG hold all the aces with Mt Peake and its just a matter of dotting their I's and crossing their T's so that the inevitable binding agreement being signed and executed. Mt Peake alone will push TNG's SP to well over $1 in the short to med term IMO. You've all seen these the $$$ numbers associated with Mt Peake and I'd be happy with them being half right.

Then what many of us forget are all the other goodies TNG have in their stable. IMO and as mentioned here before, I see these being spun out which further gives shareholders and the company major upside potential over the coming 6 months.

IMO by Xmas TNG will be well on its way to making the med/ long term holders here plenty of money and it will be well deserved due to the hard work done researching and knowing exactly what we are all invested in here.

GL to all and dont be distracted by some of the negative and ill informed comments being thrown around here by a monority. Its all in the research and knowing what you've invested in. Traders will come and go. Thats all part and parcel of what the stock market is about. I've seen it all before with the major SP increases for RIV, FMG, SYR and the likes. TNG has a very similar feel IMO.

Next stop 30c + IMO

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.